Amazing example of liberal hypocrisy re: "refugees"

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Activists Prank CPAC Attendees Into Waving Russian Flags At Trump

NATIONAL HARBOR, MARYLAND—When President Donald Trump took the stage Friday at the Conservative Political Action Conference, he was greeted with cheers, chants of "USA," and dozens of Russian flags.

Two young, progressive activists from DC, Jason Charter and Ryan Clayton with the group Americans Take Action, purchased tickets to the conference, and handed out nearly 1,000 flags to attendees as a prank. After they were thrown out of the conference, they told TPM they wanted to "shed light on an important issue"—namely, the drip of revelations of backchannel communications between the Russian government and the Trump campaign—and allow people to "get a laugh out of their day."

Charter, 22, told TPM by phone that he and Clayton organized the prank in order to "honor Trump's relationship with Putin." He said almost no one at CPAC seemed to realize the flag he handed them bore the horizontal red, white, and blue stripes of the Russian Federation underneath Trump's name.

"I asked people if they wanted a Trump flag and they took it," Charter said. "Many Trump supporters were proudly waving their Russian Trump flag."

rndr_782x440.jpg

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

NATIONAL HARBOR, MARYLAND—When President Donald Trump took the stage Friday at the Conservative Political Action Conference, he was greeted with cheers, chants of "USA," and dozens of Russian flags.

Two young, progressive activists from DC, Jason Charter and Ryan Clayton with the group Americans Take Action, purchased tickets to the conference, and handed out nearly 1,000 flags to attendees as a prank. After they were thrown out of the conference, they told TPM they wanted to "shed light on an important issue"—namely, the drip of revelations of backchannel communications between the Russian government and the Trump campaign—and allow people to "get a laugh out of their day."

Charter, 22, told TPM by phone that he and Clayton organized the prank in order to "honor Trump's relationship with Putin." He said almost no one at CPAC seemed to realize the flag he handed them bore the horizontal red, white, and blue stripes of the Russian Federation underneath Trump's name.

"I asked people if they wanted a Trump flag and they took it," Charter said. "Many Trump supporters were proudly waving their Russian Trump flag."

rndr_782x440.jpg

Because you're so on topic with the OP

:chuckle:

MrDante

Is this the same guy who couldn't find any Muslim owned bakeries that would refuse to make a cake for a same sex wedding so he just lied about it?

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

Conservatives should be embarrassed and dismayed at the Trump Administration for committing the same or worse sins for which they were accusing the Obama Administration and Clinton Campaign just a few months ago!

Once elected, Trump and his supporters have adopted the self-serving perception they are somehow exempt from the very standards that they have spent years trying to impose on others!

Threads like these are nothing more than a obvious attempts to divert attention away from the multiple self-inflicted transgressions that our conservative "friends" would prefer to suppress!

musterion

Conservatives should be embarrassed and dismayed at the Trump Administration for committing the same or worse sins for which they were accusing the Obama Administration and Clinton Campaign just a few months ago!

Name one.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Name one.
Fast-forwards Trump's accusations that Bill Clinton attempted to compromise the FBI investigation of Hillary's servers by talking with the Attorney General at an airport, to this week's revelation of the White House chief of staff attempted to pressure the FBI and other intelligence agencies, to go public during ongoing investigations to refute any connection between the Trump Campaign and the Russian government.

In addition, Obama's Attorney General recused herself from that FBI investigation, but the current Attorney General Jeff Sessions, who has an obvious conflict of interest because of his involvement in the Trump Campaign, has refused.

Trump supporters, like "musterion," are well aware of these incidents but they prefer to look the other way or "play dumb" when it suits their purposes.

That's just the "transgression of the day" - based on the Trump Administration's track-record, there will be one or more tomorrow!

Last edited:

musterion

Fast-forwards Trump's accusations that Bill Clinton attempted to compromise the FBI investigation of Hillary's servers by talking with the Attorney General at an airport, to this week's revelation of the White House chief of staff attempted to pressure the FBI and other intelligence agencies, to go public during ongoing investigations to refute any connection between the Trump Campaign and the Russian government.

In addition, Obama's Attorney General recused herself from that FBI investigation, but the current Attorney General Jeff Sessions, who has an obvious conflict of interest because of his involvement in the Trump Campaign, has refused.

Trump supporters, like "musterion," are well aware of these incidents but they prefer to look the other way or "play dumb" when it suits their purposes.

That's just the "transgression of the day" - based on the Trump Administration's track-record, there will be one or more tomorrow!

So you acknowledge Clinton was in fact guilty.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

rndr_782x440.jpg

They are red, white, and blue with Trump struck right through the middle of them. They didn't make any point at all, they are just liberal idiots doing what liberal idiots do best- you all like to attempt to sabotage gatherings, and you always end up looking like children, so desist :wave2:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
They are red, white, and blue with Trump struck right through the middle of them. They didn't make any point at all, they are just liberal idiots doing what liberal idiots do best- you all like to attempt to sabotage gatherings, and you always end up looking like children, so desist :wave2:

No, I don't plan on "desisting." As for the prank, I thought it was so much better than the prank musterion posted. The flag prank didn't exploit the very real suffering of refugees in the process of ridiculing churches who have historically done more for suffering refugees than the clowns giggling through their fingers in musterion's prank video.

As for the "red white and blue" of the flag - no, that's not the order of the colors, and it's really a shame the CPAC attendees didn't realize what they were waving. And yes, there was a point, a very clear point. The supposed conservatives who have always fought against the kind of marxism that Putin represents are willing to overlook it in their adulation of Trump, which shows that they're willing to the let the ends justify the means to GOP power. It also underscores Trump's Russia problem, and now those photos are out, and they're symbolic. This prank was well done.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
No, I don't plan on "desisting."

Yeah, you liberals lost your self respect during Barry O's reign. Didn't actually expect that any of you would actually consider half the country that voted for Trump, being that you all spent eight years maligning them- even through the next election which in part costed yall the Presidency :rolleyes:

the very real suffering of refugees

You pass by homeless people every day in your morning commute, but you have an interest in people a half a world away?

The only thing very real is you all's vain ramblings trying to shape into more than what they are- you want others to take care of refugees, but not YOU, because you have better things to do. And that's called hypocrisy.

As for the "red white and blue" of the flag - no, that's not the order of the colors, and it's really a shame the CPAC attendees didn't realize what they were waving.

Just like the media, you're just stating crap that you don't even really believe just to attack conservatives. That's it- and you don't have to bother trying to tell me otherwise because I'm bluntly calling you a manipulator alongside the god you religiously adhere to :wave2:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Yeah, you liberals lost your self respect during Barry O's reign. Didn't actually expect that any of you would actually consider half the country that voted for him, being that you all spent eight years maligning them- even through the next election which in part costed yall the Presidency :rolleyes:
You pass by homeless people every day in your morning commute, but you have an interest in people a half a world away?
The only thing very real is you all's vain ramblings trying to shape into more than what they are- you want others to take care of refugees, but not YOU, because you have better things to do. And that's called hypocrisy.
Just like the media, you're just stating crap that you don't even really believe just to attack conservatives. That's it- and you don't have to bother trying to tell me otherwise because I'm bluntly calling you a manipulator alongside the Media God you worship :wave2:

If I didn't believe it, I wouldn't write it.

You have a choice to read it or not read it. It's your choice to suffer through it if you do. :)

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
If I didn't believe it, I wouldn't write it.

Sure you would, and that's what you often do- you try to force perceptions that are ultimately just nonsensical. It's the the shtick that conservatives have gotten tired of. They are now even calling your media fake news because they've made a profession of doing what you do; they are you with a cameraman- time to wake up lib :wave2:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Sure you would, and that's what you often do- you try to force perceptions that are ultimately just nonsensical. It's the the shtick that conservatives have gotten tired of. They are now even calling your media fake news because they've made a profession of doing what you do; they are you with a cameraman- time to wake up lib :wave2:

"Force?" :chuckle: I'm giving my opinion, the same as you. You're not forced to read anything I say, and any compulsion you feel to respond is self-inflicted. I can live with that.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
"Force?" :chuckle: I'm giving my opinion, the same as you. You're not forced to read anything I say, and any compulsion you feel to respond is self-inflicted. I can live with that.

You don't give an opinion- you post 'news' that all one has to do is type 'Trump' into Google to see. You're just being a lackey for NBC and their bias, and otherwise trying to hate Trump all you can- by anything you can :rolleyes:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
You don't give an opinion

I'll repost this and you can try again if you like, because as you know I wouldn't dream of "forcing" you.

No, I don't plan on "desisting." As for the prank, I thought it was so much better than the prank musterion posted. The flag prank didn't exploit the very real suffering of refugees in the process of ridiculing churches who have historically done more for suffering refugees than the clowns giggling through their fingers in musterion's prank video.

As for the "red white and blue" of the flag - no, that's not the order of the colors, and it's really a shame the CPAC attendees didn't realize what they were waving. And yes, there was a point, a very clear point. The supposed conservatives who have always fought against the kind of marxism that Putin represents are willing to overlook it in their adulation of Trump, which shows that they're willing to the let the ends justify the means to GOP power. It also underscores Trump's Russia problem, and now those photos are out, and they're symbolic. This prank was well done.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I'll repost this and you can try again if you like, because as you know I wouldn't dream of "forcing" you.

You all are the ones turning this country into a Marxist hell hole, and yet you want to parrot the idea that were doing that- because your media told you so :chuckle:

You don't know what it is, but it's against Trump so you'll post it!

And
You ARE trying to force a perception that those people are ignorant, when they are really just holding red white and blue flags with Trump in it- it's that simple, they are not concerned or paranoid about Russia in the way you all are, because Hillary and the DNC were the real crooks.

They straight up told you that Clinton had a 98.3% chance of winning- they assured you that no matter what states Trump won, that he would lose. And then, she got flat out decimated, your media jumped ship because their narrative failed, and you want to sit here and point your fingers at Russia :freak:

Ever thought that they just hate Hillary? Because Hillary likes to start trouble with people just because she can, just like any other liberal woman with a grain of influence.

Let me tell yall something- you've been found out by conservatives. The thing you're doing on these forums- you're just fluffing the wool attached to you :rolleyes: