All lives matter sign brings a beat down in black neighborhood

kmoney

Hall of Fame
I do not support the reactions that he saw in the black neighborhood but I do think the 'All lives matter' movement, or whatever you want to call it, is stupid and misses the point. BLM isn't about black lives mattering over others. It's about unfair treatment of blacks. You don't have to agree with it, but saying ALM is simply missing the point of the BLM movement. Blacks will have a more emotional reaction because they are the ones that feel their lives are at stake. If anyone else could feel similarly in this environment it would be police.

How many of the people chanting ALM in the face of BLM would say the same thing if they saw someone holding a sign that says Blue Lives Matter or Police Lives Matter. :plain:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The 'All Lives Matter' thing is as ridiculous as what it goes against, because it doesn't actually address an issue, it simply perpetuates frustration. It's 'BLM', not 'OBLM'- there needs to be dialogue, not countering a word with another :rolleyes:

ClimateSanity

I do not support the reactions that he saw in the black neighborhood but I do think the 'All lives matter' movement, or whatever you want to call it, is stupid and misses the point. BLM isn't about black lives mattering over others. It's about unfair treatment of blacks. You don't have to agree with it, but saying ALM is simply missing the point of the BLM movement. Blacks will have a more emotional reaction because they are the ones that feel their lives are at stake. If anyone else could feel similarly in this environment it would be police.

How many of the people chanting ALM in the face of BLM would say the same thing if they saw someone holding a sign that says Blue Lives Matter or Police Lives Matter. :plain:

Actually, blue lives matter makes more sense because police are in real danger. It very doesn't offend me. The ALM point is that blacks are not the only victims of police shootings . What BLM really wants is for young thugs to go around living lives of crime with minimal police intervention. To them, a policeman who dies because he was not proactive enough is no matter. I'm sorry but it should be called THUG lives matter because that's what they really mean. The problem is the black culture and their separation and fatherless families and disdain for education and their justification for petty crimes like convenience store holdups and drug dealing and pulling. This is the source of their problems and ultimately of their untimely deaths. A real honest BLM movement would focus in the source of the problem and not it's end result....hence the WLM signs. They are there to get them to think. But it seems they have drawn the wrong conclusions so far.

ClimateSanity

'All lives matter' movement, or whatever you want to call it, is stupid and misses the point. BLM isn't about black lives mattering over others.

By KMoney

Some of the WLM hasn't missed the point. We are not saying black lives matter over others. We are saying they are focusing on the end problem and not on the source. In short, police are not their problem.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Actually, blue lives matter makes more sense because police are in real danger.

The fact that killing a police officer is capitol murder, and therefore automatically subjects one to the death penalty, you may as well worship them in not criticizing their faults and, instead, declaring 'Blue Lives Matter'.

I mean seriously,
policing isn't a mandatory job,
and
most upper middle class white folk don't really understand much about the problem in my opinion. If they did, all this nonsense wouldn't be coming from them.

To be frank, it's no better than BLM- it's stubborn, self righteous ignorance.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
It is true, all lives matter. The problem is, some persons do not think black lives matter as much.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
most upper middle class white folk don't really understand much about the problem in my opinion. If they did, all this nonsense wouldn't be coming from them.

To be frank, it's no better than BLM- it's stubborn, self righteous ignorance.

You do not know what you are talking about. Upper Middle Class has a single income of $120,000 and two salary income of over $170,000 today.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You do not know what you are talking about. Upper Middle Class has a single income of $120,000 and two salary income of over $170,000 today.

Alright, let me put another way:

White people from white places :chuckle:

And you don't- just save yourself the trouble of even trying to act otherwise, because I'm about to run some serious circles around you :rolleyes:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Alright, let me put another way:

White people from white places :chuckle:

And you don't- just save yourself the trouble of even trying to act otherwise, because I'm about to run some serious circles around you :rolleyes:
Bog difference, since most white people are not upper middle class, same as most white people are not lawyers, doctors and business executives.

There are many younger white people who truly like diversity, as well, there are many, especially old white people, who believe black people are troublemakers, prone to lawlessness. I know some wealthy people who believe black people are solely responsible for all the problems with 'race' issues. Some like Trump because they think, if elected, he will get tough with blacks. Most 'well off' white persons are only moved by his tax policy and fear Clinton's higher probability for raising taxes on the wealthy.

If there was no need for any continuing 'black awareness movement', then these persons would have a better understanding of the fullness of these issues.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Bog difference, since most white people are not upper middle class, same as most white people are not lawyers, doctors and business executives.

Most upper middle class are white, and most middle class whites segregate themselves off from blacks- that is, most white people have what is called 'racial paranoia' which hinders their ability to understand the black community.

There are many younger white people who truly like diversity, as well, there are many, especially old white people, who believe black people are troublemakers, prone to lawlessness. I know some wealthy people who believe black people are solely responsible for all the problems with 'race' issues. Some like Trump because they think, if elected, he will get tough with blacks. Most 'well off' white persons are only moved by his tax policy and fear Clinton's higher probability for raising taxes on the wealthy.

That's almost all entirely skewed, especially with Trump (go figure), and younger whites 'truly liking diversity'- they report to like it because they are in rebellion against a manner of things and have dumbed it down to SJW nonsense.

In truth, nobody gives a damn about diversity, just like they never cared in the thousands of years leading up to now. It's just a PC lie :rolleyes:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Most upper middle class are white, and most middle class whites segregate themselves off from blacks- that is, most white people have what is called 'racial paranoia' which hinders their ability to understand the black community.

How Else Was ‘He Gonna Get His Money?’: Relatives Outraged After Homeowner Shoots, Kills Burglary Suspect

A Miami woman shot and killed a teenage home intruder last week, authorities said. Now, relatives of the teen are saying she acted unjustly and should be prosecuted.

Trevon Johnson, 17, burglarized the home of a 54-year-old old woman last Thursday, according to Miami-Dade police.

The woman told police that she was not home when the break-in occurred, but her surveillance system alerted her that there was an intruder. She said she rushed home and found the teen climbing out of a window.

“She observed a subject leaving the home through the rear,” police Detective Dan Ferrin told WFOR-TV.

A confrontation then took place, according to police, and shots were fired. Police said they were on scene seconds after the shooting and performed CPR on the teen. Johnson was then rushed to the hospital where doctors pronounced him dead.

“What’s wrong with her?” Johnson’s sister Nisha Johnson asked. “She did not have to shoot him.”

Johnson told WFOR her brother was a student at D. A. Dorsey Technical College. She and other relatives are outraged by the shooting.

“I don’t care if she have her gun license or any of that. That is way beyond the law … way beyond,” Johnson’s cousin Nautika Harris told WFOR. “He was not supposed to die like this. He had a future ahead of him. Trevon had goals … he was a funny guy, very big on education, loved learning.”

“You have to look at it from every child’s point of view that was raised in the hood,” Harris continued. “You have to understand … how he gonna get his money to have clothes to go to school? You have to look at it from his point of view.”

Thus far, police appear to be siding with the homeowner who they say was protecting her property.

“She’s a person that is a little distraught because this is her home that someone obviously was in,” Ferrin said.

Police said the woman was taken to a police station for questioning and has cooperated with detectives.

Investigators told WFOR that they are still investigating the incident, but in the meantime, they want the public to remember that, if possible, it is best not to take these types of situations into one’s own hands.

“If there’s any type of situation that happens or they believe there’s a burglary at the home or any type of confrontation, dial 911. Have the police make that confrontation,” Ferrin said. “That’s what we’re here for.”

The case has been handed over to state attorney’s office, but so far, no charges have been filed against the homeowner.

“It’s no reason she should have waited until I think he walked out the yard to try to shoot him,” Harris said. “If she called the police already, why would she shoot him?”

Relatives told WFOR they don’t believe Johnson stole anything from the woman’s home, but detectives would not confirm that.

Weird, i understand this just fine, the thugs want to be free to terrorize and thug since the democrats have empowered them to that mindset. This dead thug and his sister, believe they are entitled to take what they want.

How DARE anyone try to stop them.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
It is true, all lives matter. The problem is, some persons do not think black lives matter as much.

that would be those black parents who don't care enough to raise their children in a two parent household and teach them Godly values?