Aimiel's Pick for 16JUL04

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aimiel

Sozo, you out-did yourself. Great post!!! Now watch WickWoman come back to The Lord. :thumb:

Originally posted by Sozo

Let's try this again... and see if you have the ability to comprehend...

Jesus responds to wickwoman...

"I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but through Me."

In which wickwoman remarks...

"Explain why believing that others can reach God through other messengers is a sin which will send me to hell."

Sozo butts in...

Jesus has already told you that He is "the way, the truth, and the life", yet you do not believe Him, because you say that you believe that others can find "another" way.

Jesus then tells you...

"You do not have His word abiding in you, for you do not believe Him whom He sent"

John expounds...

"If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater; for the witness of God is this, that He has borne witness concerning His Son. The one who believes in the Son of God has the witness in himself; the one who does not believe God has made Him a liar, because he has not believed in the witness that God has borne concerning His Son. And the witness is this, that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has the life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have the life."

Sozo explains for the unbelievably dense wickwoman...

You say that YOU believe in Jesus and so why should He send you to hell, if YOU claim that others can come to the Father another way. Because the Father has borne witness to YOU concerning His Son (who is the only way, the only truth, and the only life), and YOU have told the Father that He is a liar, by refusing to believe the witness He has given YOU concerning His Son, namely that eternal life is in His Son. The Father says that the life is in His Son, and wickwoman says, no it can be through someone else. Therefore, even though wickwoman claims that everyone can go to heaven no matter what they believe, even though she says she believes in the Son, the fact that she denies the truth concerning the Son, reveals the truth that she does not have the Son as she claims.

Jesus adds...

"And the Father who sent Me, He has borne witness of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His form. "And you do not have His word abiding in you, for you do not believe Him whom He sent."

Sozo remarks... Because YOU have called Him a liar, get it?

wickwoman blurts... Scripture... Scripture... Scripture!!!

In which Jesus replys...

"You search the Scriptures, because you think that in them you have eternal life; and it is these that bear witness of Me".

Jesus continues...

"I have come in My Father's name, and you do not receive Me; if another shall come in his own name, YOU will receive him."

Context.

Sozo

Thanks, my friend! :)

(Ok, don't everyone look shocked :noway: at once, Aimiel and I have reconciled as brothers in Christ) :cheers:

Aimiel

Hey, The Lord is far more important than our petty differences (Aimiel slowly backs away :bow: as Sozo thumps his Louisville Slugger in his hand :Clete: ).

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Sozo

Thanks, my friend! :)

(Ok, don't everyone look shocked :noway: at once, Aimiel and I have reconciled as brothers in Christ) :cheers:

:chuckle: :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.