After ruling, U.S. Department of Education endorses gay marriage

GFR7

Wonder what this will mean? :think: Anyone care to venture a guess?

11694100_456232451209940_346790405915908284_n.jpg

11540838_456233617876490_3281189176844251587_n.jpg

http://www.redstate.com/diary/freed...nt-of-education-endorses-homosexual-marriage/

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
first on the agenda will be teacher-student sex ed classes, starting in grade 2.
Easy-peasy, fight it. It's inappropriate to instruct prepubescent children sex education. If, if that attempt is made in your school system oppose it. If it happens anyway withdraw your children from the school.

GFR7

Fashion courses? Well decorated classrooms? :plain: Or were you angling for, "Dogs and cats living together! Mass hysteria!"
No; I meant likely some more lgbtq programs for school kids.
More fairy tale books where the Prince kisses the Prince, and they wed.
Same old, same old. :nono:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
No; I meant likely some more lgbtq programs for school kids. More fairy tale books where the Prince kisses the Prince, and they wed. Same old, same old. :nono:
I know. I think everyone knows exactly what you were wanting to say. I was just nudging you into getting it all out.

Jose Fly

Fashion courses? Well decorated classrooms? :plain: Or were you angling for, "Dogs and cats living together! Mass hysteria!"

It means that the US has taken one more significant step away from fundamentalist Christianity, and as expected, the fundamentalist Christians don't like it.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Wonder what this will mean? :think: Anyone care to venture a guess?

You're surely not talking about the same US Dept of Education that has been backing LGBTQueer causes for years are you?

U.S. Department of Education to Host LGBT Youth Summit in Washington, D.C.
Event Date 1 : June 6, 2011 - 8:30am to 10:30am
http://www.ed.gov/news/media-advisories/us-department-education-host-lgbt-youth-summit-washington-dc

You're surely not talking about the same US Dept. of Education that backs Dan Savage's "It Gets Better" Project and promotes the pro homosexual website "Stopbullying.gov"? are you?
http://www.ed.gov/blog/tag/lgbt/

GASP, you mean that the Obama lead US government is pro sodomite?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Do any of you know why they do this? Anyone? I do not care if you are the very far right, or left, I doubt you know why?

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Do any of you know why they do this? Anyone? I do not care if you are the very far right, or left, I doubt you know why?

The need for legitimacy & social acceptance in my view but, the funny thing is that legitimacy & social acceptance cannot come through force or a court ruling and it never will. There will always be a divide here especially since religious freedom grants the right to oppose it openly.

rougueone

This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5Having a form of godliness,..."It's about LOVE" .

but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

8Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith. Those who have already believed the lies.

9But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was.
2 Timothy

We were warned !!!!!!!!
This is nothing to what is coming.

Are we ready ?

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...35#post4300935

TrakeM

It means they believe in the constitutional rights of those we pay them to teach. Oh the horror, oh the humanity!