Adam Schiff: Mueller Could be Fired

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
danzcolorplus8353.jpg

Apparently The Donald" asked Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein last month as to whether he was "on his team" - the same question he posed to the FBI Director Comey last year!

The Department of Justice and the FBI were not established to swear loyalty to Donald Trump, their loyalty is to the US Constitution!

FBI Director Wray, Attorney General Session and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein are all recent Trump Administration appointees - but like former Director Comey, their integrity and fitness to hold office is being openly questioned by "The Donald" and/or his Republican supporters in Congress !

Last edited:

glorydaz

Apparently The Donald" asked Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein last month as to whether he was "on his team" - the same question he posed to the FBI Director Comey last year!

The Department of Justice and the FBI were not established to swear loyalty to Donald Trump, their loyalty is to the US Constitution!

FBI Director Wray, Attorney General Session and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein are all recent Trump Administration appointees - but like former Director Comey, their integrity and fitness to hold office is being openly questioned by "The Donald" or his Republican supporters in Congress !

Not true. Being loyal to the President is good....being his enemy is bad.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
image14.jpeg

Not true. Being loyal to the President is good....being his enemy is bad.

Presidential and Vice Presidential Oath-of-Office:

“ I, <full name>, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States.

Oath-of-Office for Senators, Representatives, and other government officers:

“ I, <full name>, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.”

Government officials swear an Oath-of-Office to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic - there is no mention of loyalty to the President!

glorydaz

Presidential and Vice Presidential Oath-of-Office:

“ I, <full name>, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States.

Oath-of-Office for Senators, Representatives, and other government officers:

“ I, <full name>, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.”

Government officials swear an Oath-of-Office to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic - there is no mention of loyalty to the President!

The Department of Justice is under the Executive Branch...which includes the FBI. The problem here is there were people in both those who were loyal to Obama...thus the danger of the Deep State.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
The Department of Justice is under the Executive Branch...which includes the FBI. The problem here is there were people in both those who were loyal to Obama...thus the danger of the Deep State.

Is "glorydaz" accusing FBI Director Wray, Attorney General Session and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, all recent Trump Administration appointees, as belonging to the "deep state?"

glorydaz

Is "glorydaz" accusing FBI Director Wray, Attorney General Session and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, all recent Trump Administration appointees, as belonging to the "deep state?"

Rosenstein is an Obama holdover, so I certainly won't rule him out. And Wray got a surprisingly high vote from the Dems which should cause some suspicion. Sessions counts for nothing at this point. He wussed out from the get go, but I wouldn't count him as Deep State. He's been a Senator for most of his time in DC.

DEEP STATE means they're buried deep in the different departments. Hopefully, they will be exposed bit by bit. Trump came in not knowing who could be trusted, but we're sure finding out, aren't we?

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Rob Rosenstein
- registered Republican
- worked in the United States Office of the Independent Counsel under Ken Starr on the Whitewater investigation into President Bill Clinton which would be hard to reconcile with being a member of the "deep state" favouring Hillary and the Democrats
- in 2007, President George W. Bush nominated Rosenstein to a seat on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit, but the Democratic Senator from Maryland blocked the confirmation in the Senate Judiciary Committee

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_Rosenstein
********************************************************************************
Christopher Wray
- 2003 to 2005, Wray served as Assistant Attorney General in charge of the Criminal Division in the George W. Bush Administration
- 2005, Wray received the Edmund J. Randolph Award, the Justice Department's highest award for public service and leadership
- 2005 to 2017, he was a litigation partner with the law firm King & Spalding
- Wray acted as New Jersey Governor Chris Christie's personal attorney during the Bridgegate scandal
- July 20, 2017, the Senate Judiciary Committee unanimously recommended to confirm Wray as the next Director of the FBI
- Wray was officially confirmed by the Senate with bipartisan support on August 1, 2017; the vote was 92–5
- formally sworn in on September 28, 2017, in a ceremony that was not attended by President Trump, marking the first time an FBI director has been sworn in without the President who nominated him present at the ceremony

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_A._Wray
*********************************************************************************
Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III
- elected Attorney General of Alabama in 1994
- 1985, Sessions prosecuted three African American community organizers (Marion Three) in the Black Belt of Alabama, including Martin Luther King Jr.'s former aide Albert Turner, for voter fraud
- stirred charges of selective prosecution of black voter registration
- defendants were acquitted of all charges by a jury after three hours of deliberation
- 1996 to 2007, elected to the U.S. Senate
- considered one of the most conservative members of the U.S. Senate
- an early supporter of Donald Trump's 2016 presidential campaign
- nominated by Trump for the post of U.S. Attorney General and confirmed on February 8, 2017, with a 52–47 vote in the Senate
- during Attorney General confirmation hearings, Sessions stated, while under oath, that he did not have contact with Russian officials during the 2016 presidential campaign and that he was unaware of any contacts between Trump campaign members and Russian officials
- March 2017 news reports revealed that Sessions had twice met with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak in 2016
- Sessions subsequently recused himself from any investigations into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election
- November 2017, Carter Page declared before the House Intelligence Committee that he had notified Sessions about his contacts with Kremlin officials in July 2016, contradicting Sessions' earlier denials

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Sessions

Last edited:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
There's no doubt that Trump expects from the FBI, the same sort of personal loyalty to him that Putin expects from the KGB.

In his view, disloyalty to him personally, amounts to treason.

President Donald Trump said during an interview with The Wall Street Journal on Thursday that Peter Strzok, the FBI counterintelligence agent who was ousted from special counsel Robert Mueller's team last July, committed treason.

"A man is tweeting to his lover that if [former Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton] loses, we'll essentially do the insurance policy," Trump said. "We'll go to phase two and we'll get this guy out of office."

"This is the FBI we're talking about — that is treason," he continued. "That is a treasonous act. What he tweeted to his lover is a treasonous act."

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-peter-strzok-page-texts-treason-mueller-russia-2018-1

It's time for him to go.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
There's no doubt that Trump expects from the FBI, the same sort of personal loyalty to him that Putin expects from the KGB.

In his view, disloyalty to him personally, amounts to treason.
Someone should inform "The Donald" that this is not Russia and the FBI is not his private police force to do as he wishes

America is not an authoritarian state, government employees, politicians and even the president operate within the constraints of the Constitution - they don't get to make up their own rules or loyalty oaths!

trump-access-hollywood1.jpg

President Donald Trump said during an interview with The Wall Street Journal on Thursday that Peter Strzok, the FBI counterintelligence agent who was ousted from special counsel Robert Mueller's team last July, committed treason.

"A man is tweeting to his lover that if [former Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton] loses, we'll essentially do the insurance policy," Trump said. "We'll go to phase two and we'll get this guy out of office."

"This is the FBI we're talking about — that is treason," he continued. "That is a treasonous act. What he tweeted to his lover is a treasonous act."

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-peter-strzok-page-texts-treason-mueller-russia-2018-1

It's time for him to go.
If Trump wants to hold these individuals to such a high moral standard for their tweets, shouldn't he also hold himself to an equally high standard for his Access Hollywood tape?

donald-bill-nbc-access-hollywood__oPt.jpg

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
This explains why Trump was so put out when he was told that he couldn't just have Hillary Clinton jailed. He actually thinks that the Justice Department is supposed to be personally loyal to him, and to avoid doing anything that might cause him trouble.

Maybe so in Venezuela. Not so here. And this is what will probably bring him down.

rexlunae

Rosenstein is an Obama holdover, so I certainly won't rule him out.

No, he's not. He was appointed by Trump.

And Wray got a surprisingly high vote from the Dems which should cause some suspicion.

Look at you. You're just making everything partisan. You suspect people for just being supported by Democrats.

Hey, news flash. We're here, and this is our country too, and we aren't going away. And we won't be purged from our own government.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Rosenstein is an Obama holdover, so I certainly won't rule him out. And Wray got a surprisingly high vote from the Dems which should cause some suspicion. Sessions counts for nothing at this point. He wussed out from the get go, but I wouldn't count him as Deep State. He's been a Senator for most of his time in DC.

DEEP STATE means they're buried deep in the different departments. Hopefully, they will be exposed bit by bit. Trump came in not knowing who could be trusted, but we're sure finding out, aren't we?

The present FBI Director is no, "Wray of Hope." That's for certain. There's something not quite right about that guy.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
No, he's not. He was appointed by Trump.

Look at you. You're just making everything partisan. You suspect people for just being supported by Democrats.

Hey, news flash. We're here, and this is our country too, and we aren't going away. And we won't be purged from our own government.

Oh, believe me, we know you "far-left guys" are here. One need only look at all of the obstruction, violence in the streets, (Antifa/Black lives Matter) Hollywood, and the media as a whole, to realize that "You are here."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There appears to be a small portion of far-left zealots on TOL. One would think, on a Christian Forum that the "far-left individuals" would be less "Rabid" than the ones outside of such a forum? However, the ones here, are just as angry, disturbed, unhinged, and conniving as their counterparts. I suppose when it comes to politics, the true-self becomes readily definable.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein visited the White House in December seeking President Donald Trump's help. The top Justice Department official in the Russia investigation wanted Trump's support in fighting off document demands from House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes.
But the President had other priorities ahead of a key appearance by Rosenstein on the Hill, according to sources familiar with the meeting. Trump wanted to know where the special counsel's Russia investigation was heading. And he wanted to know whether Rosenstein was "on my team."

The episode is the latest to come to light portraying a President whose inquiries sometimes cross a line that presidents traditionally have tried to avoid when dealing with the Justice Department, for which a measure of independence is key. The exchange could raise further questions about whether Trump was seeking to interfere in the investigation by special counsel Robert Mueller, who is looking into potential collusion by the Trump campaign with Russia and obstruction of justice by the White House.

As a further sign of the President's focus on Rosenstein's testimony, one of the sources said Trump also had suggested questions to members of Congress that they could ask Rosenstein.
One line of inquiry Trump proposed lawmakers ask about was whether Rosenstein appointed Mueller as special counsel to investigate Russian meddling in the 2016 election because Mueller was not selected as FBI director. CNN has reported that Trump has been venting to his aides about Rosenstein in recent weeks and even raised the possibility of his removal. Sources say Trump believes Rosenstein was upset Mueller wasn't selected as FBI director and responded by making him special counsel. It does not appear those questions were asked of Rosenstein at the hearing.
Rosenstein's December 13 appearance before the committee included strong backing for Mueller. He also pushed back at Democrats' questions about the President's demands for loyalty.
https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/31/politics/donald-trump-rod-rosenstein-december-meeting/

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein visited the White House in December seeking President Donald Trump's help. The top Justice Department official in the Russia investigation wanted Trump's support in fighting off document demands from House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes.
But the President had other priorities ahead of a key appearance by Rosenstein on the Hill, according to sources familiar with the meeting. Trump wanted to know where the special counsel's Russia investigation was heading. And he wanted to know whether Rosenstein was "on my team."

The episode is the latest to come to light portraying a President whose inquiries sometimes cross a line that presidents traditionally have tried to avoid when dealing with the Justice Department, for which a measure of independence is key. The exchange could raise further questions about whether Trump was seeking to interfere in the investigation by special counsel Robert Mueller, who is looking into potential collusion by the Trump campaign with Russia and obstruction of justice by the White House.

As a further sign of the President's focus on Rosenstein's testimony, one of the sources said Trump also had suggested questions to members of Congress that they could ask Rosenstein.
One line of inquiry Trump proposed lawmakers ask about was whether Rosenstein appointed Mueller as special counsel to investigate Russian meddling in the 2016 election because Mueller was not selected as FBI director. CNN has reported that Trump has been venting to his aides about Rosenstein in recent weeks and even raised the possibility of his removal. Sources say Trump believes Rosenstein was upset Mueller wasn't selected as FBI director and responded by making him special counsel. It does not appear those questions were asked of Rosenstein at the hearing.
Rosenstein's December 13 appearance before the committee included strong backing for Mueller. He also pushed back at Democrats' questions about the President's demands for loyalty.
https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/31/politics/donald-trump-rod-rosenstein-december-meeting/

I can scarcely "scan" a few words of your posts, the reason being, you're so warped with brainwashing and delusion, you cannot see the "forest for the trees." Your hatred for Trump and those who voted for him is so intense, you have lost all of your "common sense and reasoning powers." Sadly, you're not alone. a huge portion of our citizenry is in the same position, as yourself. You continually spew "propaganda" devised by CNN and their ilk. They've been remarkably successful in "propagandizing the far-left agenda." Combined with the entirety of the media, Hollywood, the music industry, and the obstructionist Democrats/Republicans, they have amassed a massive "cabal" of anti-Trump sentiment throughout our country.

Make no mistake about it, this is a "new-age cult-like religion" that has been established. Its followers are mere "lemmings" who do the bidding of their "leaders." In the Communist arena, these kinds of people are referred to as; "Useful Idiots."

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I can scarcely "scan" a few words of your posts, the reason being, you're so warped with brainwashing and delusion, you cannot see the "forest for the trees." Your hatred for Trump and those who voted for him is so intense, you have lost all of your "common sense and reasoning powers." Sadly, you're not alone. a huge portion of our citizenry is in the same position, as yourself. You continually spew "propaganda" devised by CNN and their ilk. They've been remarkably successful in "propagandizing the far-left agenda." Combined with the entirety of the media, Hollywood, the music industry, and the obstructionist Democrats/Republicans, they have amassed a massive "cabal" of anti-Trump sentiment throughout our country.

Make no mistake about it, this is a "new-age cult-like religion" that has been established. Its followers are mere "lemmings" who do the bidding of their "leaders." In the Communist arena, these kinds of people are referred to as; "Useful Idiots."
POTD for sure, GM. You put into words what I can't sometimes and you regularly hit the nail right on the head.