ECT About Jesus Christ. This is what I believe:

Cross Reference

"The Council of Chalcedon (AD451) affirmed that Jesus Christ was "one Person in two natures"—still considered the best explanation of orthodox Christology for all Bible-believing people today. The fifth and sixth councils (553 and 680) affirmed that Jesus had both fully human and fully divine wills, united harmoniously under the leadership of the Father's will.". . . . . excepted from their conclusion.

Not being a creed man, I found excitement in finding this out from the scriptures, on my own and having it ratified to my thinking by the Chalcedon Council. I could have written it for them. I thank them for that.

Cross Reference

Jesus Christ came to earth to die on the Cross for man’s redemption, His coming included a more far-reaching purpose, i.e, the realization of the Father’s original, intention for having created man: to share Himself through a vital union with him__ a blending of the human and divine.

"Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us.
Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?"
John 14:8-9 (KJV)