Abortionists lie when they say unborn babies are not human

marke

Only fools are fooled by such nonsense, and yet leftist secularist abortion supporters routinely claim unborn babies are not human and are disposable like garbage if that is what the mother wants. Damn abortionists and their damnable lies, especially those wicked murderers like Obama, Biden, and thousands of others who want babies subjected to murder by abortion even up until moments after birth.

An extremely premature baby, born at only 25 weeks and so fragile that he had to be placed in bubble wrap to keep him safe and warm, is now a happy, healthy one-year-old.
Larenz Carr was born in October 2019 at 25 weeks gestation, just one week after the legal abortion limit in the UK for babies without disabilities. It was a difficult birth and at times his parents feared he would not survive.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
When I was a frequenting the rabid feminist groups on Facebook a couple years ago I would occasionally encounter a feminist who argued for abortion right up to the point of delivery as the law in New York state currently allows.

These people are evil.

marke

When I was a frequenting the rabid feminist groups on Facebook a couple years ago I would occasionally encounter a feminist who argued for abortion right up to the point of delivery as the law in New York state currently allows.

These people are evil.
Exactly. Biden is at the latest end of a long line of brutal baby murderers who advocate for the 'right' to murder babies at any time during pregnancy, up to and including shortly after birth.

https://www.lifenews.com/2020/06/16...ons-up-to-birth-funded-with-your-tax-dollars/ - Biden supports abortion to full term.