ECT "Abiding Faith"

musterion

"As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in Him" (Colossians 2:6).

"There are earnest Christians who are jealous for a free Gospel, with acceptance of Christ, and justification by faith alone. But after this they think everything depends on their diligence and faithfulness. While they firmly grasp the truth, 'justified by faith,' they have hardly noticed the larger truth, 'the just shall live by faith.' They have not yet understood what a perfect Savior the Lord Jesus is, and how He will each day do for the sinner just as much as He did the first day when they came to Him."

"Rooted and built up in Him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving" (Colossians 2:7).

Cross Reference

Typical obfuscating reply anyone who wants to know what you are all about, should pay attention to, to learn to recognize a false witness....

Faither

BANNED
Banned

I like the direction your going! Lets talk more about Faith.

Are you familiar with problem that The English language doesn't have a corresponding verb for the noun Faith?

musterion

Typical obfuscating reply anyone who wants to know what you are all about, should pay attention to, to learn to recognize a false witness....

They're just words on a screen, CR. You don't agree with them. Fine. You don't have to. There's no need to get so angry about them.

Cross Reference

Yours maybe just words on a screen to which I would agree but, I don't consider mine to be that.

I asked questions in response to your "words". No worries, I did't really expect an answer and you haven't disappointed me.

musterion

Yours maybe just words on a screen to which I would agree but, I don't consider mine to be that.

I asked question in response to your "words". No worries, I did't really expect an answer and you haven't disappointed me.

Rephrase your question without it being so emotional, and explain what it is that puzzles you with regard to my original post.

musterion

Sure. What does it require of one for Jesus to be Lord of His life? You don't mention that unless he is Lord He can never be Savior.

He IS Lord of all whether or not He is one's Savior. EVERY knee shall bow and EVERY tongue will confess that fact in the end, and many, like yourself, shall say in that day, "But Lord, didn't I ____ ?" And you know what He'll say.

Now, if you'll be so kind, please explain exactly what it is about the o.p. that bothered you.

Cross Reference

He IS Lord of all whether or not He is one's Savior. EVERY knee shall bow and EVERY tongue will confess that fact in the end, and many, like yourself, shall say in that day, "But Lord, didn't I ____ ?" And you know what He'll say.

Now, if you'll be so kind, please explain exactly what it is about the o.p. that bothered you.

Every wrong word you just wrote only adds to what is wrong with your op. You don't know what you are talking about. Now I have to decide whether or not I want to spend my time showing you where you are screwed up if indeed you are reading a Bible to come up with your error ridden understanding. I'll think about it.

Cross Reference

that doesn't surprise me, either. you are really screwed up.

explain the great commandment like I asked.? that might help me decide.

Faither

BANNED
Banned

I like that, taking a stand! And I agree with you also.

But what about my question on # 5? Lets share understandings.

musterion

Every wrong word you just wrote only adds to what is wrong with your op. You don't know what you are talking about. Now I have to decide whether or not I want to spend my time showing you where you are screwed up if indeed you are reading a Bible to come up with your error ridden understanding. I'll think about it.

Reply, don't reply. You have nothing to say. Never have had.