AAA Gone

Letsargue

AAA Gone
???? -- I know Not.

Tonight is the First Time I read Knight’s Privet Ban Message. The Message I received when I was banned (( Would not remove!!! )) – I tried for days to remove it and it would not. Then tonight I read Knight’s Privet Message, and it removed without me trying.

The Post I Posted yesterday with (( Psalmist’s Post )) saying I was being Banned was the Last Post I read before being Banned. – The very next Post, - I didn’t read until AFTER I returned off Ban, - it said that I was Banned by someone else.

I don’t know what’s going on there on TOL, But nothing has changed ( MUCH ) in the 7 or 8 years I’ve been there.

(( A LIAR I AM NOT )), Something is going on there that ain’t pretty.

Paul – 022614

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
AAA Gone
???? -- I know Not.

Tonight is the First Time I read Knight’s Privet Ban Message. The Message I received when I was banned (( Would not remove!!! )) – I tried for days to remove it and it would not. Then tonight I read Knight’s Privet Message, and it removed without me trying.

The Post I Posted yesterday with (( Psalmist’s Post )) saying I was being Banned was the Last Post I read before being Banned. – The very next Post, - I didn’t read until AFTER I returned off Ban, - it said that I was Banned by someone else.

I don’t know what’s going on there on TOL, But nothing has changed ( MUCH ) in the 7 or 8 years I’ve been there.

(( A LIAR I AM NOT )), Something is going on there that ain’t pretty.

Paul – 022614

You may not be a liar however,............

Letsargue

You may not be a liar however,............

((( HOWEVER!! ))) What!!!!!!

I notice you didn't give an ( Answer )!!!
A Liar!!?? -- Tell me "Anything" else that a NON-Christian (( Can Be!! )) except a LIAR?? ((( Read the BOOK )) Smart thing!!! -- Only Foolish Liars can be anything and everything but Honest. - Why can't any of you Geniuses Just Be "Honest", the Way Christians are supposed to BE!!!! --- OOHHH ---- Fools and Liars Aren't Christians and cannot be Honest, - but Liars.

(( Look at you all ))l!! - There's not a one of you who can agree with anything Spiritual written in the Bible, or the Truth; None of You!!! Some or ALL of you Lie about what GOD Says, - God Just says what He says. - Any Fool can read what God said, but not a LIAR!!!!

When is the (( Rapture ))??? - Come ~Christians!!! -- (( What did God "SAY" )), not what some Lying Fool says!!! -- None of you can answer that very ( Simple Question ), -- you're TOO Smart!!!!

Paul -- 031214