A question for anyone who perceives hmself/herself to be Christian

Gurucam

This post and question are open to anyone and everyone, but especially to those who perceive that they are Christians. It relate to three verses in the KJV N.T.

Here are the details:

These are the related revelations:
Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise (i.e. the promise of the Spirit).
Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;
Mark: 12 KJV N.T.
25 For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven. (this is what Christians do)
This is my literal translation of the above revelations, to Modern English:

In the above revelations from the KJV N.T. it is confirmed very clearly and literally that, those who become Christians differs in no way from the Lord Jesus Christ (except that He is the Lord of all).

This means that when Christians dies they rise in three days, like the Lord Jesus Christ, to be like angels in heaven.

This does not indicate my belief, interpretation or ideas. I have taken my ego out of this effort, so as to avoid corruption of literal words. I attempted here to post a simple, accurate and absolutely literal translation of the above KJV N.T. revelations in Modern English.

This is what I am asking:

If anyone disagree with the above literal translation of the above revelations, then simply post your literal translation of the above quoted KJV N.T. revelations from Old English to Modern English.

musterion

This means that when Christians dies they rise in three days, like the Lord Jesus Christ, to be like angels in heaven.

So you're saying the resurrection is past already.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned

:AMR: We don't die (2 Co 5:8). After that last enemy (that big ol' monster fish and Jonah--a picture of [1 Co 15:26]) we go immediately into the presence of the Lord.

7_3_210.gif

Gurucam

Actually I am saying nothing of myself. I am simply seeking to establish an accurate translation of the above KJV N.T. verses from Old English to Modern English.

Fact is before one can come to an answer to your question one must know the scriptures accurately. Otherwise one err. The instruction is that one must go to the scriptures directly and individually.
Mark: 12 KJV N.T.
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God
Therefore I am simply seeking to get an accurate translation of the above verses (in the o.p) from Old English to Modern English.

Seems that the resurrection to heaven is past already, for some people, i.e. the chosen few. That is: from among the billion or so who have been called to Christianity for the past 2000 odd years only a chosen few have already been resurrected.

The very great majority were buried in the earth with their dead physical bodies and are still there, some as long as 2000 odd years.

Then if you are holding another contradictory idea you have been misled by false prophets.

Last edited:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
It is past for all saints that have passed from this earth. Our resurrection is still in the future, when we pass away.
Saints are all who had faith, Jew and Gentile alike.

"Jn 5:25 hour is coming, and now is. Cf. 4:23. This phrase reveals an already/not yet tension regarding the resurrection. Those who are born again are already “spiritually” resurrected (“now is”; Eph. 2:1; Col. 2:13), and yet a future physical resurrection still awaits them (“hour is coming”; 1 Cor. 15:35–54; Phil. 3:20, 21)." MacArthur, J., Jr. (Ed.). (1997). The MacArthur Study Bible (electronic ed., p. 1588). Nashville, TN: Word Pub.

iamaberean

"Jn 5:25 hour is coming, and now is. Cf. 4:23. This phrase reveals an already/not yet tension regarding the resurrection. Those who are born again are already “spiritually” resurrected (“now is”; Eph. 2:1; Col. 2:13), and yet a future physical resurrection still awaits them (“hour is coming”; 1 Cor. 15:35–54; Phil. 3:20, 21)." MacArthur, J., Jr. (Ed.). (1997). The MacArthur Study Bible (electronic ed., p. 1588). Nashville, TN: Word Pub.

Jesus was talking to the Jews of his time, not to us. You also know that he told the thief on the cross that he would be with him that day.
Luk 23:43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise.

And he told Martha,

Joh 11:26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

The answer to the question Jesus asked should always be "Yes I believe you Lord!"

Think Spiritual!

I know the next question would be "Did he spend three days in the grave before he rose?" Yes, the body was in the grave for three days, not the Spirit. Remember that Jesus told those Jews this, I am able to destroy this temple of God and rebuild it in three days, Our body is the temple of God.

Gurucam

This post is long but very carefully written. It is worth reading. Fact is, the few who are saved and delivered invariably read this post thoroughly.

Fact is all Jews and Gentiles and everyone else who become Christians in their life time, go through a different path from Jews, Gentiles and all others, who do not become Christians in their life time.

Some Jew, Gentiles and others never become Christians. They follow a none Christian path. They follow the path for 'the dead'. This commission was committed onto Peter.

Some other Jew, Gentiles and others became Christians. They follow the Lord Jesus in the regeneration. They are no longer Jews, Gentiles and other. They are Christians. They follow the Christian path. This commission was exemplified by Paul and committed onto Paul.

Therefore there are two paths that are current taken (up to this day) among people who rely on the Lord Jesus: One is none Christian and the other Christian. This relates to the fact that everyone has two bodies as follows:
1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. 1. There is a natural body, and 2. there is a spiritual body.
(this defines the two bodies possessed by each person)
This also relates to:
Matthews: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.
(these two define the two paths left by the Lord Jesus)
Some people are aware of only their natural body. They are called 'the dead'. (i.e. they are not aware of their spiritual bodies, they are dead to their spiritual bodies).

Others are aware of both their natural body and their spiritual body, they are called the spiritually aware.

Christians arise only from among those who are spiritually aware. Only the spiritually aware can follow the Lord Jesus in the regeneration. Only those who follow the Lord Jesus in the regeneration are Christian. The others are the dead who bury their dead.

Jesus left two instructions: 1.) you follow me (in the regeneration) and 2.) let the dead bury their dead. Only the spiritual aware can follow the Lord Jesus in the regeneration. Those who are not spiritually aware are called 'the dead'. They cannot follow the Lord in the regeneration. The are the dead who must bury their dead.

Therefore two practices prevails on earth: 1.) some people (spiritually aware people) follow the Lord Jesus in the regeneration and 2.) others (the dead) bury their dead.

'The dead' cannot be a Christian. Only the spiritually aware can be Christians. However those who are spiritually aware are not automatically Christians. Being spiritually aware simply gives one the capacity or actualization to become Christian. To be spiritually aware means that one's heart or spirit is no longer 'waxed gross'. It is no longer 'covered over'. A spiritually aware person can search his or her own heart or spirit to know what the Spirit of the Lord Jesus has in mind for him or her to know, pray for, say and do. Then when one is led into his or her works by this one becomes a Christian. This and only this is the path to Christianity.

A spiritually aware person is not yet a Christan. Such a one can become a Christian by searching his or her own heart or spirit and achieving communion, through his own spirit with the Spirit of the Lord Jesus. The Lord Jesus is currently clad only in His own Spirit body, seated on the right side of the Holy Spirit, in spirit heaven. Then one who is led into all his works by precisely what this Spirit of the Lord Jesus has in mind for him or her to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned privately and intuitively through his own heart or spirit, becomes a Christian. This is the only path to becoming Christian.

Those who do not become aware of their own spiritual bodies cannot be Christians. Those who do not become Christians in their life time are buried (with their spiritual bodies) in the earth with their dead physical/natural bodies to wait indefinite on some still to come day when the Lord Jesus is to return in a physical body and shout out to them to rise out of the earth. They are 'the dead'. This is how the dead bury their dead. 'The dead' describes people who are dead (or unaware of) to their spiritual bodies.

However when those who become Christians die, only their physical/natural bodies are buried in the earth. Christians are those who have become aware of their individual spirit bodies whiles they live on earth. Then through their own spirits, they achieved live communion with the Lord Jesus as he is now, clad only in His Spirit body. This is how one come to know Jesus and also how Jesus comes to know one. This is the only way. Then Jesus can and do confess one to God.

Such a person is both aware of 1.) his or her own spirit and 2.) he or she is also known to the Lord Jesus who is in spirit heaven, clad only in His Spirit body. These are two separate levels of awareness. Each one give the person access to different things.

With respect to # 1.) When such a person dies two thing happens: a.) they remain in their spiritual bodies and b.) their spirit bodies are separated from their dead physical/natural bodies. This enable their physical/natural body to be buried in the earth without their spiritual body.

With respect to 2.) because they were able to and did communed with the Spirit of the Lord Jesus, Jesus knew them and confessed them to God. If they are led into all their works by precisely what this Spirit of the lord Jesus has in mind for each of them to know, pray for, say and do, they become Christians. Then when they die they rise, in their spiritual bodies, in three days, like the Lord Jesus, to be like angels in heaven. There in spirit heaven, they enter and live in the mansion (in God's house) which the Lord Jesus has prepared for His people. This is what happens to the few actual and authentic Christians.

However although a billion or so people are called Christians, actual Christians are only a few. They are the chosen few. Only they follow the Lord Jesus in the resurrection. Only they rise to heaven in three day after death on earth. Therefore for the past 2000 odd years only a few have been resurrected to heaven so far. The very great majority are 'the dead who bury their dead'. They are all still inside of the earth, waiting.

The very great majority (i.e all but a few) of the billion called to Christianity have been misled and deprive of knowing that, when they die, it is possible to rise, in three day, like the Lord Jesus Christ, to be like angels in heaven. So they never go this path.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Jesus was talking to the Jews of his time, not to us. You also know that he told the thief on the cross that he would be with him that day.
Luk 23:43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise.

And he told Martha,

Joh 11:26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

The answer to the question Jesus asked should always be "Yes I believe you Lord!"

Think Spiritual!

I know the next question would be "Did he spend three days in the grave before he rose?" Yes, the body was in the grave for three days, not the Spirit. Remember that Jesus told those Jews this, I am able to destroy this temple of God and rebuild it in three days, Our body is the temple of God.
Indeed,
Galatians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Galatians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;
2 But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father.
The above confirms that there are two systems. One is for those who are not yet onto faith and Christ and the other is for those who are onto faith and Christ.

Matthews: 5 KJV N.T.
17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
Romans: 3 KJV N.T.
19 Now we know that whatever the Law says, it speaks to those who are under the Law, so that every mouth may be closed and all the world may become accountable to God;
(the law is intact for those who are not onto Christ, they are under the law)
Romans: 3 KJV N.T.
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
(the law is done away with for those who are not under the law and onto Christ)
Indeed: One approach is for those who are still Jews and Gentile. They are under law and canons etc. They are under righteousness of God that is with the law. They are under the Gospel of circumcision. This is Peter's commission.

The other approach is for those who are no longer Jews and Gentiles and are Christians. They are not under laws and cannons. They are under righteousness of God that is without the law. They are under the Gospel of un-circumcision. This is Paul's commission.

Acts 13:39King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.
The message here is that when one become 'in Christ' one is justified to transgress the Ten Commandment and get no sin. This is righteousness of God that is without the law. This is the Gospel of un-circumcision which was committed onto Paul.

The other commission is righteousness that is with the law and canons etc. This is the gospel of circumcision which was committed onto Peter. These people cannot transgress the law and/or canons. If they do they will get sin. This is according to the Gospel of circumcision.

Peter's commission and Paul's commission are totally different (even though Peter & Co and their followers deny, blaspheme and undermine this fact).

These two commissions have been running parallel for the past 2000 odd years.

1. A billion or so people were and continue to be under Peter's 'seen' commission where 'the dead bury their dead'. These include Catholics and traditional Christians. These people did not simply embrace Peter's commission (and be pleased with themselves). They were not content to leave each to his own. They also actively deny, blaspheme, undermine and relegated Paul's commission. This latter act is not forgivable at any place or time. The Lord Jesus is obliged to totally ignore them for that act and practice.

2. On the other hand, only a chosen few have been and are in Paul's 'not seen' commission where 'they all follow the Lord Jesus in the regeneration' (i.e they rise to heaven in three day after death on earth). They have long been saved and delivered into God's kingdom of heaven, here on earth and in spirit realm.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Matthews: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.
Two practices prevails on earth: 1.) some people (spiritually aware people) follow the Lord Jesus in the regeneration and 2.) others (the dead) bury their dead.

'The dead' cannot be a Christian. Only the spiritually aware can be Christians. Those who are spiritually aware are not automatically Christians. To be spiritually aware means that one's heart or spirit is no longer 'waxed gross'. It is no longer 'covered over'. This simply gives one the capacity or actualization to become Christian.

Being spiritually aware enable one to search his own heart or spirit to know what the Spirit of the Lord Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do. Then when one is led into one's works by this one becomes a Christian. This is the path to Christianity.

The path to Christian can be iterated as the follows steps:

1.) one must become spiritually aware.

2.) next, one must achieve communion, through his own spirit, with the Spirit of the Lord Jesus. The Lord Jesus is currently clad only in His own Spirit body, seated on the right side of the Holy Spirit, in spirit heaven. He can be reached only through the intuitive faculties of one's own spirit.

3.) then, one must be led into all his works by precisely what this Spirit of the Lord Jesus has in mind for him to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned privately and intuitively through his own heart or spirit.

4.) then, when one dies one rises, in three days, to be like angels in spirit heaven.

Only those who achieve the above are Christians while they live on earth and after they die.

The dead means 'spiritually dead'. They are a different creature. They are not Christians.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The dead means 'spiritually dead'. They are a different creature. They are not Christians.

The dead cannot have direct individual Spiritual guidance. Also when they die they loose total awareness. Then they are buried (with their spiritual bodies) in the earth with their dead physical/natural bodies to wait indefinite on some still to come day when the Lord Jesus is to return in a physical body and shout out to them to rise out of the earth. They are 'the dead'. This is how the dead bury their dead. 'The dead' describes people who are dead (or unaware of) to their spiritual bodies.

When Christians die, only their physical/natural bodies are buried in the earth. Upon death, their spirit bodies are separated from their physical bodies. They remain in their spirit bodies and they are aware. They have an additional benefit.

During their lifetime in their physical bodies, Christians are in live communion with the Lord Jesus as he is now, clad only in His Spirit body. Through this, they come to know Jesus and also Jesus comes to know them. Then Jesus confesses them to God.

A christian is aware of 1.) his or her own spirit and 2.) is also known to the Lord Jesus who is in spirit heaven, clad only in His Spirit body.

These are two separate levels of awareness. Each one give him access to different things. [/B]

With respect to # 1.)
When he dies two thing happens: a.) he remains in his spiritual bodies and b.) his spirit body is separated from his dead physical/natural bodies. This enables his dead physical/natural body to be buried in the earth without his spiritual body. He is able to rise to heaven in his spirit body.

With respect to 2.) if he was led into all their works by precisely what this Spirit of the lord Jesus has in mind for each of them to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned through his own heart, he becomes a Christian.

Then when he dies he rise, in his spiritual body, in three days, like the Lord Jesus, to be like an angel in heaven. There in spirit heaven, he enters and live in the mansion (in God's house) which the Lord Jesus has prepared. This is the passage of the few actual and authentic Christians.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Although a billion or so people are called Christians, actual Christians are only a few. They are the chosen few. They follow the Lord Jesus in the resurrection. Only they rise to heaven in three day after death on earth. Therefore for the past 2000 odd years only a few have been resurrected to heaven so far. The very great majority are 'the dead who bury their dead'. They are all still inside of the earth, waiting.

The very great majority (i.e all but a few) of the billion called to Christianity have been misled and deprive of knowing that, when they die, it is possible to rise, in three day, like the Lord Jesus Christ, to be like angels in heaven. So they never go this path.

Gurucam

2 Corinthians 3:17King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
Now means since 2000 odd years ago. Since then the Lord Jesus, clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God body is Lord and He is seated on the right side of God, (i.e. the Holy Spirit) in spirit heaven.

Some misled people believe that Jesus is Lord and he is in heaven in some physical body. I hope that you are not among those misled people. This is the fact:
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44. It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
One is not separated from one's spirit body at the time of death on earth. One stays in one's spirit body even when one dies physically. Also one's spirit does not die at that time. If one is 'the dead' one simply does not have awareness of one's spirit. Therefore when one's physical body dies, one looses total awareness. Such a person remains unconscious within his spirit within his dead physical body. Then what ever is done to his physical body is also done to his spirit. That is, he is simply buried, spirit and all, with his dead physical body into the earth. He, his spirit and his dead physical body are all buried in the earth, in total unawareness or dead-ness. This is how 'the dead' (i.e. the spiritually dead) bury their dead.

In the case of the Lord Jesus he did go down into earth with his dead physical body. However he was aware of his Spirit. His Spirit was regenerated and he rose out of the earth, in three days. Then very shortly after, (the same day) he rose to heaven in that Spirit body. He 'walked' the path which the simplest spiritually aware person would have to walk. This is the worse case scenario for Christians. At all event when the few authentic Christians dies on earth, they rise, within three day, to be like angels in heaven

'The dead' cannot walk this path which the Lord took. They never rise out of the earth. They remain spiritually dead within the earth, long after their physical bodies goes 'dust to dust'. At best they were promised that the Lord will return to shout out to them to rise out of the earth, at some still to come day. They would not be aware of this promise. However this is only way that they can be helped out of the depths of earth.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Iamaberean

The actual passage of the Lord:

Fact is: right after the Lord Jesus rose from the dead, He appeared first to Mary Magdalene. At that point, Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God. This was the Lord in His pure Spirit, Son of God format. In this state and at that point he could not be touched by humans, not before he rose to his Father in heaven. It is clearly confirmed that he rose in a spiritual body:
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44. It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
It is clear that, at that point, the Lord materialized a temporary body which she (Mary) could not touch. However this body could be 'seen', so that the Lord could 'appear' to Mary and give her the message: say unto them, I ascend unto my Father.

Therefore at that point, the Lord's next immediate move was to ascend to His Father (for he instructed: say unto them, I ascend unto my Father). Therefore the Lord (being true to his words), ascended to heaven, then, and this was in three days (after his crucifixion). He was clad only in His pure Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God body.

Then he returned from heaven because, later on he appeared in another form unto two of 'them', as they walked, and went into the country (re. Mark: 16 verse:12 KJV N.T.). Also in that new form "Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father" did not apply. He could not be touched by humans.

He was not in his pure Son of God format. He had re-materialized a physical form, temporarily, to be on earth and to complete his works on earth. This was a temporary physical body, for in heaven (to where the Lord finally returned) "the Lord is that Spirit". He is clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son Of God body.
2 Corinthians 3:17King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
Mark: 16 KJV N.T.
12 After that he appeared in another form unto two of them, as they walked, and went into the country.
Clearly the Lord was and is capable of appearing in more than one form. Fact is after he rose to heaven (in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God body), he returned and appeared in a physical 'seen' and temporal, son of man body simply to appease Peter and those other, because they refused to look to things that are 'not seen' and eternal. They continue to look only to things that are 'seen' and temporal.

Peter and those other were spiritually dead, they were 'the dead'. They could not discern the Lord in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God body. Therefore they could not discern that the Lord Jesus went to spirit heaven clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God body. However the Lord wanted to convince them that he did not die after physical death on earth.

Therefore the Lord attempted to demonstrate to them that he did live on and rise to heaven. This is a purely spiritual event. However The Lord created an essentially theatrical or fake demonstration of this event, on physical terms because this was the only way that they (Peter and those others) could discern and appreciate that He and others do not die after physical death but they live on and can rise to heaven.

The rest is history, Peter & Co. ran away with the foolish and erroneous idea and belief that the Lord Jesus rose to heaven in a human physical body. Fact is all they (i.e. Peter and those others) witnessed was the Lord rising to a cloud, beyond their sight. Seems that the Lord Jesus was always trying to help Peter. However Peter was just plain 'dead (spiritually dead). He was always missing the point and misleading himself. Fact is he was just plain, Satan.

Last edited: