A new member of the "family"

Nangster

I have been forced into the family to avoid losing the minivan and dog to john w.

You can call me NN or Nangsta if you are so led, but drop the Nag stuff.

Nangster

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
what can you tell us about john w?

I would not know about that, although, I am fairly sure he has seen Oprah more than I have. On the other hand, I bet I have seen more Beverly Hillbillies.

I know I have seen more Opera, I do believe, yes, no?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I would not know about that, although, I am fairly sure he has seen Oprah more than I have. On the other hand, I bet I have seen more Beverly Hillbillies.

I know I have seen more Opera, I do believe, yes, no?

I don't know what to do with that kind of information
and
what I am really looking for is why he seems so angry

is he mad?

bybee

I have been forced into the family to avoid losing the minivan and dog to john w.

Nangster

Soooooo, Nangsterrhymeswithganster, how are you related to John W?

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
We have a Nang on the forum. That is why people find your choice of username curious. Welcome to TOL.

Tineloop--I just read the John gets a gift thread--A Nang Sock. Did you know you could ask Knight to change your username instead of going this route?

organiccornflake

Nangster

Welcome! Don't worry; most of us are here as the result of a lost bet, or legal obligation. Soon you will find that you like it here, and by that point, it's too late.

Nangster

We have a Nang on the forum. That is why people find your choice of username curious. Welcome to TOL.

Tineloop--I just read the John gets a gift thread--A Nang Sock. Did you know you could ask Knight to change your username instead of going this route?

"While the cat's away etc etc "