A look at Tony Fauci by someone who is in a position to know what he does

Gary K

Banned
Dr. David Martin who is the man who made it possible for small businesses to use their knowledge to borrow money for their businesses. His company is the only company in the world to do this service. Therefore he has a vast amount of experience in researching and understanding intellectual property to see if it actually has monetary value.

Toni Fauci is the guy who helped Moderna get started and is actually involved in the company. Does this help explain both his conflict of interest and his lying about HCQ? Sure does to me. He stands to make hundreds of millions of dollars by pushing vaccines. And you think he was influential in determining that Moderna's vaccine gets very early approval? Of course he was as he is one of the top government bureaucrats involved in approving vaccines. And, no, he didn't recuse himself with his obvious conflict of interest.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Toni Fauci is the guy who helped Moderna get started and is actually involved in the company.

Can you PROVE it? Or just repeat baseless accusations?

Chair, I can kind of understand addressing the second half of ffreeloader's above sentence with the link you posted, but I don't see how it resolves the first half. And to be honest, it doesn't quite resolve the second half either, as there are other ways to be involved with a company than to simply be on the board of directors, et al.

chair

Judge- there are so many baseless rumors being kicked around this site, that I cannot possibly answer all of them in detail. Nor can a watch hours of lying videos. I only point out a few blatant ones, so that innocent bystanders realize what's going on.

Gary K

Banned
Judge- there are so many baseless rumors being kicked around this site, that I cannot possibly answer all of them in detail. Nor can a watch hours of lying videos. I only point out a few blatant ones, so that innocent bystanders realize what's going on.
LOL. Yeah, like your claim the AJM didn't come out in favor of HCQ. I just posted the article. Once again you've been shown to be posting lies. Too bad you didn't go to the actual source. Or probably you did and still want to destroy the truth. In favor of big pharma every time.

chair

LOL. Yeah, like your claim the AJM didn't come out in favor of HCQ. I just posted the article. Once again you've been shown to be posting lies. Too bad you didn't go to the actual source. Or probably you did and still want to destroy the truth. In favor of big pharma every time.
Again you are twisting facts. I answered that claim.

How about answering the PEG thread? That was your clearest lie to date.