A Legend In His Time...

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
'Misogyny' :rolleyes:

I don't know what the obsession is with having to label any single thing that doesn't glorify a woman as 'misogynistic', but you all are close to polishing it down to it's rotted core.

Danoh

The biggest chumps of all are voting for Clinton

Leave it to you to guess...wrong.

As that Frontline video I posted (on the Goodbye Whitehouse thread) showed - anyone in favor of either Hillary or Trump is...a chump.

And that Frontline video, as halfway decent as it was, was nowhere near the whole story on both.

The fact is that both Trump and Clinton fleeced thousands of Middle Class families of hundredes of millions of dollars in a Wall Steet Trump Taj Mahal scam both were behind a few years back.

Both sides are strangely quiet about it.

As quiet as the threads on here have been about it; though it was back in the news again, after all these years.

Yet, it is all public record.

Further, Trump is the worse of the two.

Nevertheless, we really are faced this time around with the lesser of two great evils - no matter which way fools vote - we all lose.

To each his own fool path...to all our regret.

Danoh

'Misogyny' :rolleyes:

I don't know what the obsession is with having to label any single thing that doesn't glorify a woman as 'misogynistic', but you all are close to polishing it down to it's rotted core.

Okay, full blown narcissist. Is that a better description of the man De Niro wants to punch in the mouth? :chuckle:

Cracks me up - imagine those two in the ring?

Trump: I didn't lose - the mic was broken...

The guy is Hitler as a leader when his Generals tried telling him he was his own worst enemy :chuckle:

Danoh

Here's an idea - let's vote for both of them.

This way, we could completely destroy what's left of our great country and start over.

Trump, of course, would blame Hillary :chuckle:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Okay, full blown narcissist. Is that a better description of the man De Niro wants to punch in the mouth? :chuckle:

Liberal Hollywood has stated they're going to move out the country if he's President.

I say go ahead, get on out :wave2:
I'm supposed to care about the tantrums of people about the politics of a country that made them rich :AMR:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
A Legend In His Time...
Read the title and thought this was going to be a thread for you to boast about yourself some more.

Danoh

Liberal Hollywood has stated they're going to move out the country if he's President.

I say go ahead, get on out :wave2:
I'm supposed to care about the tantrums of people about the politics of a country that made them rich :AMR:

You inviting them to yours?

You can have em, ya know :chuckle;

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
...takes on the legend
in his own mind...

Famed Hollywood Liberal,
Film great: Robert De Niro.
Takes on a misogynist zero.

The chump: Donald Trump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJncIw9xECI&app=desktop

Let Travis Bickle deal with Trump, he did a number on the sexual deviants in Taxi Driver.

travis-bickel.jpg

https://www.wgsn.com/blogs/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/travis-bickel.jpg