A friendly Hello from the soul of a nobel earth angel.

Thunder_Angel

It is my sincere hope that I can find the right answers and people or group to represent my lonely quest. I remain locked in my own world or talents better described because the persons around me are narrow minded and prefer to call my gift as sickness or like Psicologist label me as scisofrenia afective vs indifrentiated. In my quest to help correct this cruel and horrible misconseption against a talent and gift that God gave me 6 years ago. That has draw me more closer to his faith and guidance as a nobel hearted motor coordinated handicap Catholic. I feel I am a vehicle to have holy angels and good soul spirits to use my vocal cords to comunicate with the living. I am from Puerto Rico and came from U.S. in 1975 when I was 12 my mother has taken the role of father and mother since father died 15 years ago and bravely now at her 79 years of age still cares for me and watches over my 5 year lesser brother. 14 years ago I had an odd expierence from a lent ouija board that winded me to a bitter episode and was forced to abandon its contact in a determined way. I prayed to God for him to give me more than just a bible and church to get me closer to him. time passed and 6 years ago the answer came in the form of a soul of a child spirit of 7 years of age that began to comunicate oddly thru my vocal throat cords. Curious as I am I began to launch questions to this odd something that shockingly returned an answer.In my disbeleaf I told this child I could try to help him if he let me but first I would need to know his name he told me call me Swifty to make a long story short I created a mutual trust with this spirit and he revealed his true name as Newtradamus Infidel after aproximately 7 days a new sorce was added a holy creation from God to help my guardian Angel and protect my dream domain in my sleep a marvelous querubine witch with love I call Satcha my little princess. my legion has grown into a small group of 7 spirits and 3 angels. I feel honered to be called by the spirits as their mentor. I feel my small group of freedom fighters in faith represents my strong hold in my quest to find others like me.And not feel so lonesome and missinterpreted by the inresponsable profesional doctors that prefer to drug me with pills like Zyprexa to justyfy their lack of good judgement and not look at the other side. my faith and love in Christ and his endless misterys and enigmas me. I hope I have found with this introduction the right people to not have to turn elsewhere. Please be kind with me and give me some hope. Thanks Thunder Angel.

Quincy

Welcome to the forum! While I'm not a religious man, I have a similar DX as yourself so I wish you luck on here. :e4e: .

MaryContrary

Hall of Fame
It is my sincere hope that I can find the right answers and people or group to represent my lonely quest. I remain locked in my own world or talents better described because the persons around me are narrow minded and prefer to call my gift as sickness or like Psicologist label me as scisofrenia afective vs indifrentiated. In my quest to help correct this cruel and horrible misconseption against a talent and gift that God gave me 6 years ago. That has draw me more closer to his faith and guidance as a nobel hearted motor coordinated handicap Catholic. I feel I am a vehicle to have holy angels and good soul spirits to use my vocal cords to comunicate with the living. I am from Puerto Rico and came from U.S. in 1975 when I was 12 my mother has taken the role of father and mother since father died 15 years ago and bravely now at her 79 years of age still cares for me and watches over my 5 year lesser brother. 14 years ago I had an odd expierence from a lent ouija board that winded me to a bitter episode and was forced to abandon its contact in a determined way. I prayed to God for him to give me more than just a bible and church to get me closer to him. time passed and 6 years ago the answer came in the form of a soul of a child spirit of 7 years of age that began to comunicate oddly thru my vocal throat cords. Curious as I am I began to launch questions to this odd something that shockingly returned an answer.In my disbeleaf I told this child I could try to help him if he let me but first I would need to know his name he told me call me Swifty to make a long story short I created a mutual trust with this spirit and he revealed his true name as Newtradamus Infidel after aproximately 7 days a new sorce was added a holy creation from God to help my guardian Angel and protect my dream domain in my sleep a marvelous querubine witch with love I call Satcha my little princess. my legion has grown into a small group of 7 spirits and 3 angels. I feel honered to be called by the spirits as their mentor. I feel my small group of freedom fighters in faith represents my strong hold in my quest to find others like me.And not feel so lonesome and missinterpreted by the inresponsable profesional doctors that prefer to drug me with pills like Zyprexa to justyfy their lack of good judgement and not look at the other side. my faith and love in Christ and his endless misterys and enigmas me. I hope I have found with this introduction the right people to not have to turn elsewhere. Please be kind with me and give me some hope. Thanks Thunder Angel.
You reject the bible and church but ask for intermediaries? God doesn't require intermediaries. He's quite capable of having a relationship with you Himself. Why would He want a relationship by proxy?

These things lead you astray, telling you what you want to hear. Like, for example, that you don't need medication. You do and you know that very well.

The only purpose these things serve is to stand between you and God. If you want something standing between you and God, then great. You've got that. Good luck with it.

If you don't, take your medication and trust God. He doesn't require intermediaries to love and lead you. They serve no purpose to but to deny Him you. You being something He wants very much, with nothing standing between you and He.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Hi and welcome

If i may suggest some reading in your spare time to help better understand what you described there:

The Beautiful Side of Evil by Johanna Michaelsen

51ic3jymxhL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

MrDeets

TOL Subscriber
Welcome Thunder Angel. Mary C had it right on, so I've got nothing else to say....

You reject the bible and church but ask for intermediaries? God doesn't require intermediaries. He's quite capable of having a relationship with you Himself. Why would He want a relationship by proxy?

These things lead you astray, telling you what you want to hear. Like, for example, that you don't need medication. You do and you know that very well.

The only purpose these things serve is to stand between you and God. If you want something standing between you and God, then great. You've got that. Good luck with it.

If you don't, take your medication and trust God. He doesn't require intermediaries to love and lead you. They serve no purpose to but to deny Him you. You being something He wants very much, with nothing standing between you and He.

:thumb:

Quincy

I doubt that. I'm just saying she probably got scared off by a couple posts, assuming it wasn't an already registered member just having some fun.