Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
A Clean Conscience

This is the show from Thursday August 29th, 2013

Summary:

Listen to Bob’s commentary on the following verses as he teaches about the human conscience:

Romans 2:14 - “for when Gentiles, who do not have the law, by nature do the things in the law, these, although not having the law, are a law to themselves”

Proverbs 20:27 - “The spirit of a man is the lamp of the Lord, Searching all the inner depths of his heart.”

Genesis 4:14 - “Surely You have driven me out this day from the face of the ground; I shall be hidden from Your face; I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond on the earth, and it will happen that anyone who finds me will kill me.”

2 Samuel 24:10 - “And David’s heart condemned him after he had numbered the people. So David said to the Lord, “I have sinned greatly in what I have done; but now, I pray, O Lord, take away the iniquity of Your servant, for I have done very foolishly.”

Matthew 27:3 - “Then Judas, His betrayer, seeing that He had been condemned, was remorseful and brought back the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and elders,”

Psalm 139:23,24 - “Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties; And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting.”