5 women who lied about rape

5 women who lied about rape

• Let them off with a warning not to do it again, maybe probation

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

musterion

Good article. Raises some interesting questions, not limited to false accusations of rape.

“According to the FBI, a higher percentage of rape claims are false than any other criminal complaint, 8 percent compared to 2 percent for other crimes. More detailed studies have found much higher rates of false rape charges. A study of all rape allegations in a midwestern city over nine years found 41 percent were false and a study of more than a thousand rape allegations on Air Force bases over the course of four years concluded that 46 percent were false. In 27 percent of the cases, the accuser recanted.”

https://pjmedia.com/lifestyle/5-women-who-lied-about-being-raped/

Arthur Brain

Well, out of the options you've given I'd go with the second one. Falsely accusing someone of rape is insidious and warrants a severe penalty although death is going too far.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
What a wingnut.

b2d44ffbbe2df650eb424f9c66851a31.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chair

#2. It happens to be the Biblical answer as well: Deuteronomy 19. But be careful with that, since that is where "an eye for an eye" appears as well.

glorydaz

I can't choose because not all cases are the same. Certainly not death. Falsely accusing someone is wrong, no doubt about it, but I think there should have to be some physical evidence that a rape has occurred, as there are way too many false charges being made. :think:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
There needs to be a choice that rests between the second and third choice. One, three, and four are awful for different reasons. Two lacks consideration of mitigating factors, like maturity or emotional stability, other considerations that might have compelled, ect. Lying about rape should come with serious consequences, but not the ones on this plate.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There needs to be a choice that rests between the second and third choice. One, three, and four are awful for different reasons. Two lacks consideration of mitigating factors, like maturity or emotional stability, other considerations that might have compelled, ect. Lying about rape should come with serious consequences, but not the ones on this plate.

^ This.