12.000 doses of vaccines destroyed while being moved to Michigan

Gary K

Banned
This points out of the weakest points of these vaccines. They require what is called cascade refrigeration system to keep them at the -70 degree storage temp. These are very technical systems and very expensive. They use two systems run in series. The first system is used to supercool the refrigerant in the second system. They are also rare. In my 20 year career in HVAC I never saw one. That rarity causes very few people to know how to set them up and set temps. It was the setpoint being set too low that destroyed these 12000 doses. All it took was setting too low a temp, or a malfunctioning thermostat, to destroy them.

A vaccine so unstable that it must be kept at -70 farenheit is not a good thing. And the reason they must kept that cold is the nano particles in them. They are actually nano machines, and if they are warmed up too soon they wear out before they can do what they are supposed to do inside the human body. And the reverse appears to be true too. If they get too cold for a period of time that also destroys them. All it took was temps from 5 to 13 degrees colder than the specified set point of -70.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I had my very own -80 freezer when I was doing toxicology research many moons ago. Tried to get my director to authorize a liquid nitrogen tank just for fun but he wouldn't go for it.